Thursday 21 October 2010

Hello from a new face!

Hi Everyone!

I'm Sarah and I run the lifestyle and beauty blog, Glitterish Allsorts. I'm really pleased to be picked to be one of the official affiliate bloggers of the Brighton Marina House Hotel.

Over the next few weeks I will be posting about my favourite restaurants, cafes, shops and places of interest in Brighton. I will be running a series of weekly blogs entitled 'Best of Brighton' which will go live every Monday. Pop by to see places I recommend, from the hidden gems of Brighton to local current events and of course, the best places to get a bite to eat! With over 300 restaurants and eateries in our city one thing is for sure, you will never go hungry :)

Coming up on Monday 25th of October: Brighton's Best Cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment